Thursday, June 14, 2007

Run White girl, run

My poor muscles are stiff today, all this leaping around. I went on a successful jaunt yesterday to Spitalfields Market, I was looking for something to wear at the festival and it is slowly coming together now, unfortunately I can't say anything else about it, no clues. I was really impressed with how that whole area has been regenerated and there are so many lovely places to eat, as I was walking around all I could smell was delicious food and I wished that Gerald had been with me, we could have sat and had some lunch.
Yesterday evening I was minding my own business and jogging peacefully around the park. Sometimes it's difficult being a woman because you are always a bit wary of leery gangs of youths, you feel a bit vulnerable and exposed. Normally the only thing that happens is that they shout stupid comments at you, but last night these Asian guys threw something at my back as I was running past, trying to give me a fright, and then they shouted "Run white girl, run". Stupid fools , to be such cowards that they have to pick on girls and then so spineless as to throw whatever it was at my back. I'm sure they think they're really hard and tough when they're walking around in their ridiculous little gang, smoking puff and thinking they're really cool. What I need is an enormous dog to gallop around with me and keep all the morons at bay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home