Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Questions

Took Gerald to be examined by a chiropractor today, he will go back tomorrow for his diagnosis. Then I phoned my Mum who is on holiday in Cape Town and although she is enjoying herself, she is worried sick about her animals. Now I can see where I learn some of my behaviour from and it has been really hard to break out of some ways of thinking because they were so natural to me. We do pick up a lot of things from our parents. People should consider these things before they have children. Fortunately, my Mum has taught me many good things as well, that far outweigh the little negatives. My Dad was a dreamer so that's where I got that from!
Today I sang the whole gig whist running on the spot and jumping around in the living room, boy was it hard, some songs I could barely manage. It was a good exercise and it will build up my strength even more when I do it everyday. A few of months ago we were having a heated discussion and I asked the question "How am I going to become a better singer?" My question has definitely been answered, I have been shown. That's the wonderful thing about the universe, it will always answer your question, so take care in what you ask for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home