Friday, June 01, 2007

Smells of summer

What did we ever do without mobile phones, have they become an extension of our limbs? I forgot mine at home yesterday and I almost felt as if a part of me had been left behind, it's strange how we have become dependent on all these gadgets. Can't believe it's June already either. I bought some flowers the other day and their fragrance is like a summer garden, it's lovely to walk into the living room and have your senses assailed by such a lovely aroma. The smell of freshly mown grass always reminds me of summer as well.
I finally got my letter. which wasn't a letter it was a credit card, I'm trying to get out of debt not into it. After waiting in the whole damn day for it to arrive, by 18.00 it still wasn't here and I had a bet with Gerald that as soon as I got into the bath, the guy would be ringing at the door. Sure enough, that's exactly what happened and I had to go running down the stairs swathed in towels.
Gerald mentioned something today that apparently the police have the authority to stop and search people at concerts and festivals now, I presume they will be searching for illegal substances and not bombs. Well , I think that's outrageous that you can't even go somewhere and enjoy yourself anymore without the cops lurking around like your parents, this really is becoming too much now. Go and catch some real crims!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home