Friday, May 25, 2007

Who's at the door?

It's so warm and muggy today that it woke me up. Apparently the weather is going to change again though and I'm hoping it will be ok for Monday because we are meant to be going to this big African Festival in Trafalgar Square. There will be some familiar musicians from South Africa playing there which is one of my main motivations for going.
Yesterday someone was persistently ringing on our doorbell, he was casually dressed and driving a green car. I wondered what on earth he was up to, but I was reluctant to go and answer because I thought he was probably trying to sell something. I wish I had gone down now because he was trying to deliver an important letter to me and now because of the Bank Holiday I will have to wait until Tuesday before they try again. Doesn't anyone wear uniforms anymore? It also started me wondering who on earth would send me an important document? Instead of telling myself it could be something good, my mind started to try and make me think I was in some sort of trouble, well I better forget about it because I still have four days to go before I find out what it is! It might teach me not to be so suspicious in future, but some would say better safe than sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home