Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rebel

These days when my computer takes ages to get going , I just sit and practice the guitar, I even cut my nails really short so I can play properly, not that I'm Carlos Santana or anything, oh no I'm just in the process of learning. I love the guitar , it is a beautiful instrument and not as hard as I thought it would be to learn. Where I went to school the emphasis was very much on academic subjects, the only music lessons we had were singing lessons where we had to learn all the songs , well they were hymns actually, for assembly. If you wanted to learn instruments then you had to have private lessons which were really expensive.
I'm afraid by the time I got to High School I had turned into a bit of a rebel, when I think about it now I guess I just wanted loads of attention. I would get up to the most awful pranks and I was always in trouble with one teacher or another. I think one of the worst things I did was to jump off the high diving board, fully dressed in my school uniform, whilst a synchronised swimming lesson was in progress. Those poor girls got such a fright and I got a real blasting, but it still makes me smile to this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home