Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Still preparing

It feels like we did so much yesterday, no wonder we are stiff and aching. I managed to catch up with everything though, I was even on-line till late last night answering all our messages and comments on Myspace. Gerald is busy learning how to use some new equipment for the show. This week I have to get some in- ear monitors so that I can actually hear what I am going to be singing. We now have a little warm up gig a week before, we will be doing a promo in a record shop, probably just sing a couple of songs, but it will be like a dress rehearsal. It sounds like fun anyway, I think Gerald mentioned something about us being outside, so I hope it doesn't rain! Anyway, at the festival they want us to play at around 5pm. We wanted to go on later so that the audience would get the full benefit of our light show that someone has kindly organised for us, we can still have it, but it would be much more effective if it was a bit later on in the evening. I think 5pm is a good time to play though because by then most people would have arrived at the festival and had the chance to settle down and get a bit merry, or whatever it is that people do. Anyway today we are back in the rehearsal studio for a couple of hours. Hope you all have a great day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home