Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Joys

Today was the first time this year that the heating didn't come on in the morning, does that mean we can turn it off altogether now? I always said England would be the perfect place to live if the weather was good, according to the weather reports we are warmer than Spain at the moment. Is the UK becoming the new riviera?
I am trying to organise an afternoon at the hairdresser's to have some highlights put in my hair, I must admit their attitude annoys me because they seem more interested in grabbing your money more than anything else. It's a shame that there is not more competition in the area, they might treat their customers a bit better.
Gerald is getting stressed because we can't get on MySpace and now the printer has gone up the spout and he feels like chucking the whole thing out the window. I know how it is, sometimes my laptop plays up so much, I could actually go for a run around the park before it gets going, I'm not even exaggerating!
It's actually frightening how much we depend on technology in our day to day life now. Even those sci-fi movies from about 20 years ago don't seem so far fetched now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home