Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What next?

Hi everyone, if you missed my blog over the last couple of days it's because MySpace was playing up, better luck today. Nyo has developed the naughty habit of flying onto the new sofas because she knows it will get her loads of attention.
Spent a long time talking to my mum yesterday, I felt she was lonely and missing her sister. It seems the older I get, the more family secrets come out the closet. Apparently when my aunt was still at school she used to get very upset on the way home because they had to walk past a graveyard. It transpires that she could see spirits and things which understandably used to freak her out. She used to see them everywhere and always said that you should never look in a mirror at night because you would not be alone in the reflection. As she became older she used to see things less and less, but my mum said that underneath the surface she was always troubled by it. When my aunt first got ill, she went into a deep depression and now I'm wondering whether she started seeing things again that she didn't want to. Who knows? I must admit that I was surprised to hear all of this, I have always been very attuned to that sort of thing and when I was a child I was very psychic, my Mum was always asking me to predict things, but I always thought that it came from my Dad's side of the family as my paternal grandmother was a spiritualist. She also used to have a bird, a parrot, one day I stuck a pen through his cage and he grabbed it out my hand and ate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home