Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bye Bye Aunty Valerie

Hi again everyone, I missed writing my blog yesterday because my Aunty Valerie passed away after a long and terrible illness and I was caught up in trying to communicate with all my family, scattered all over the world. I was very heart sore as well because we used to be a close family and it feels as if a part of our lives has just gone. Anyway, the body is just a shell, I suppose her soul is flying free now and she doesn't have to suffer anymore, for that I am grateful.
Went for an early morning run today, it is a gorgeous morning, warm and sunny. So many people were out running, it seems to be a good time to go. Still managed to get chased by an Asian man with a bald head and no teeth, he looked like Uncle Fester! I enquired as to why he was chasing me around and he told me not to worry, that I jog quite fast and he wanted to see if he could keep up with me. I have become used to bizarre things happening to me, so I didn't really think much of it, I wonder if he would have done the same if Gerald had been there!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, it's the Grand National today, I am actually backing a horse, but the odds are 50/1! You never know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home