Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Slideshow of Mombasa

Thought you might like to see our memories of Mombasa, enjoy!
Back to work for a lot of people today, it's always hard to return after a long weekend. Next week we are starting to practice in the rehearsal studio which will be very interesting, having never heard myself sing at such a loud volume. I was running yesterday again in the park, I'm getting more used to it now, once you go through the pain barrier , it actually becomes quite pleasant. Sometimes the most difficult thing is to make the decision and actually get out the door and do it. I guess the same thing could be said about life, the hardest part is deciding exactly what you want to do, after that it becomes easy.
'Yours' will be available for download later on today or tomorrow, so we will keep you posted on that. We have to hang around today as well because these guys from the local paper said they were going to call us and do an interview, I hope that they are reliable because I've told everyone now!
Heard from my cousin at last, she went to live in Australia and says that she loves it.My family is truly scatterd all over the world, I don't think we could live any further from each other now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home