Thursday, March 22, 2007

Heading for what?

Hi everyone , this running is knocking me out at night, it's wonderful because as soon as my head touches the pillow I am off, it's a struggle to stay awake after about 1am. I have also noticed the absence of migraine, I don't know if it has helped with that as well, it did once before, it's amazing what the benefits of exercise are.
I was saying to Gerald yesterday that we are living in a time when everything dates so quickly. When my car was in the garage yesterday I was using a brand new courtesy car, ( I don't know what was courteous about it because I had to pay for it), anyway it made my car, which is only a few years old, seem positively prehistoric. I don't think that we can keep up with technology anymore because as soon as something is on the shelves there is something else in the pipeline, and it soon becomes obsolete. Look at the difference in mobile phones from about 5 years ago.
We are definitely living in curious times, only about 5 years left now, according to the Mayans. A lot of people and religions seem to be describing the same thing, the more advanced we become, the closer we are towards self destruction. Be good to everyone and make peace with yourself, you never know when you will have to meet your maker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home