Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Photo shoots and running

Had a blast yesterday as we did a photo shoot, we need some more publicity shots for our new tracks. Luckily the photographer was very good at improvising and before long our living room was transformed into a luxurious and decadent studio. I had a wardrobe malfunction at the crucial moment, my false nails ripped a huge hole in my stockings so I had to pose bare-legged, anyway I though it went really well, so we are looking forward to seeing the results. I actually like having my photograph taken and I feel less shy in front of the camera than I do with people, normally when people meet us I just let Gerald do all the talking and just get on with what I have to do. Anyway, lets hope we end up with more photos than last year, we had a strange experience with a photographer who took over 500 shots of over the course of five days and we never actually saw even one photo, he just ignored us when we tried to get hold of him.
I'm still running, actually someone left a comment about it yesterday and they were right, I feel like Rocky in training! I have got to the stage now where my muscles don't ache the next day and when it gets tough I think of all you guys out there who give us your support and it inspires me to run on. Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home