Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday

Hi everyone, well it's only a week to go now before we fly off on our hols. The lady next door is mad, I heard some sweeping noises outside and looked out the window to discover her sweeping our front drive, how kind, I'm not sure whether to be annoyed or not. I don't think that I would go into someone else's property and start interfering, what is her problem? Is she the neighbourhood drive keeper? I wish she'd go away before I have to confront her, on second thoughts it looks neat and tidy now so let her get on with it, nosy old bat. What is it with our drive, people are constantly parking across it and now this. I think that tomorrow morning I will get up early and go next door and start washing her windows, see what she says.
I have to make myself look presentable today as we are having some photographs done, all my outfits are ready, it's just me. I don't know if Gerald is going to be in any of the photos, we hardly ever have our photo done together. At least I don't have any big spots that I need to cover up.
Will let you know how it all went....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home