Sunday, March 18, 2007

Shaping Up

Gerald and I were awoken by the delightful sound of someone doing some drilling or something, and now that I'm up and about, they've stopped, isn't that typical? I have a dilemma with Nyo now because someone else has offered to look after her and I'm trying to weigh up the pros and cons of both places. Gerald refuses to comment on either, all of a sudden Nyo is my bird, I suppose he is also apprehensive about leaving her anywhere after last time. You wouldn't think that such a small creature could cause such concern, but it seems common with pets, this one lady I know can't even go on holiday with her daughter anymore because she can't find anyone that she trusts to look after their dog.
Preparations are going on in earnest now for our live set, Gerald has been working on the intro and a couple of songs. When we get back from our hols we have to go into the rehearsal studio so that I can get used to singing over a p.a. I must admit that I am loving being in 'training', it's all exciting stuff, it's like being on one of those reality TV shows, see how Cling are shaping up for their performance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home