Friday, March 09, 2007

Yours

Good news everyone, our new track is ready and will be online for you to listen to shortly. Watch this space, it's sounding good!
Do you ever have those dreams where you get so frustrated that you can't be bothered anymore and have to wake yourself up? I always get dreams related to travelling and airports. This time I dreamt we were in the USA at my sister's house and I couldn't find our return tickets anywhere. I couldn't even remember where we were going and what time we had to be at the airport, my suitcase was full of papers that I had to trawl through and I couldn't even read them properly. The pressure of time was on us and it was all getting a bit stressful. I was relieved that it was only a dream, it would be awful if it really happened.
Someone is parked outside and playing Bob Marley, the sun is streaming through the window and I would definitely say that spring is on the way. It gets so warm in our front room that i have to get up early and open the windows so Nyo doesn't collapse. I still haven't made a choice as to where to leave my little friend when I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home