Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday

Delightful to know that there is contaminated petrol being sold in the UK, by a stroke of fortune I nearly filled up my car at a certain supermarket, but I was running late so I left it, doesn't inspire nuch confidence when I go to the garage today though, especially since no-one really knows what's caused it.
Our new sofas are arriving tomorrow, we are looking forward to having some decent furniture , but now I am stuck witht the old one, can't find anyone to take it away from us before next week. Gerald says we should leave it out on the street for some poor people, I know lots of people do leave household goods on the road, it was only the other day that there was about 3 fridges dumped at the end of our street.
It feels like spring today, if you ignore the chilly wind, it is very bright and full of promise.
When my Mum was here I noticed a little mole growing on her eyelid, I said that she should go and have it removed, but she ignored me and now she tells me it has grown bigger and is obstructing her vision. I hope that she can sort it out over there, it's a bit of a concern.
Just waiting now for my love to return...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home