Saturday, February 24, 2007

I do, I do

Hi everyone, hope that yoiu're all having an excellent weekend. My head is still fuzzy from this terrible cold and I keep having sneezing attacks, not very attractive, the endless tissues pile up in the bin, where does all this stuff come from?
My friend got married two days ago, she really makes me laugh,she is Italian and shunned all the traditional formalities, she didn't bother telling anyone until a couple of days before because she didn't want a big fuss made, but she reluctantly let her mother come over for the event. The night before, she insisted that they all drive up to Scotland to see a football match, she is crazy about football, and on the way back they got stuck on the motorway in horrendous traffic, so she only had about two hours sleep before she had to appear in the registry office. So they tied the knot, but she is keeping her name and they are not wearing rings, this must be the 21st century way to get married, talk about minimalistic! I can understand her point of view though, I would like to marry Gerald on a beach in Tahiti, just the two of us!
Anyway, the sky has gone dark all of a sudden and it is a cue for me to finish writing, I have to go and pick Gerald up from somewhere and for once, I am going to be on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home