Thursday, February 22, 2007

The One Who Took So Much from So Many

Today I am going to pick up my new keyboard, I can't wait, if you saw the old thing I practice on you would think that I picked it up in the museum! Still, it has served it's purpose very well, but it's time for me to move on!
Please all wish Robert Mugabe a Happy Birthday, he is spending thousands of pounds on his own birthday celebrations, whilst his people starve to death. Congratulations Bob, don't choke on your birthday cake, I hope you are proud of what Zimbabwe has become under your rule. You must feel fantastic that your own people think that you don't care about them. Who will you blame it on this time? You should be known as the One Who Took So Much From So Many.
Seriously, my heart breaks when I see things on the news about that beautiful country, I suppose one day they will make a film about him , like they did about Idi Amin. No wonder my poor Mum gets depressed, and she's one of the fortunate ones that can escape!
I wonder what happens to the souls that commit such horrible deeds, it all has to catch up with them some day, perhaps in their next lives they will pay for all the evil they have done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home