Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bald heads and migraines

I was completely incapacitated yesterday by a migraine, I have tried just about everything, and I still get them, I can't stand it. Anyway, I am fine today so it doesn't really matter anymore. The thing that made it go away in the end was curry, believe it or not. I don't know if it was the spices in there, eating was the last thing I felt like doing , but after a few mouthfuls, the pain began to subside, so there we go. Of course the healing properties of turmeric and other spices are well known now, an Indian lady taught me that if you have a cold, mix a sprinkling of turmeric in some warm milk and drink it. It tastes absolutely disgusting, but I can assure you that it works.
I think Britney looks stunning now she's shaved her head. If I did that, I would just look hideous, I'm sure. A girl that I used to work with did it as well, and she wasn't allowed to work like that, they made her wear a wig, but I thought she looked beautiful. There's a certain vulnerability about a shaved head, and of course it feels so lovely when the hair starts to grow again and you run your hand over the top of it. I don't know why it freaks people out so much anyway, in lots of African tribes, the women have almost shaved heads and no-one complains about them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home