Saturday, February 10, 2007

I need to create

Well, here we are again, sometimes writing a blog can be a good way to let go of anything that is bothering you in your mind. That's why I write it when I first get up,it takes so long for my laptop to get going though, normally I have done a few other chores by then. Anyway, I used to do a similar thing, just write a couple of pages of whatever was in my head and I used to find it very beneficial and good for creativity, you can't create if your mind constantly is jumping around like a monkey and dwelling on other things.
I have to go and pick Gerald up from somewhere so I can't linger around today, I'm not normally here during the day on Saturday, it makes a pleasant change, I must admit. Yesterday we spent a couple of hours recording some vocals for our new tracks, I need to write some more lyrics as well, then we will have two new tunes.
There is no sign now that it ever snowed, except that the temperatures have plummeted, it really feels like winter now. I thought our boiler was broken this morning, I just couldn't believe the timing, I managed to get it going again, just call me Miss Fix It.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home