Thursday, February 08, 2007

The snow is here


The snow is here, I drove home in the early hours if the morning right in the middle of it. It's funny when you drive because it looks like it's coming right at you. By the time I got home, it was lying thick on the road, I couldn't even reverse properly onto the drive because my wheels were spinning. By the time we woke up though the roads weren't white and unspoilt anymore, they had turned to slush and now it all looks scruffy. I am determined to go to the park today nevertheless, because it will be lovely and it should look picturesque. This is the first proper snowfall for a few years, I wonder if it will glisten in the moonlight.
The other day I bought some replacement brushes for my toothbrush, they weren't cheap, it said on the pack that they fitted all particular toothbrushes, however when I opened them up, it was quite clear that they didn't. The shop is refusing to give me my money back because they say I have opened the pack, well how the hell am I supposed to tell if they fit or not without opening the pack, it's not like I can use them. I have never in my life heard such a load of ********! What a rip off. So today Gerald is coming back there with me to give them a piece of his mind. This is a picture of my beloved bird, Nyo.
The sky is still grey with snow. I hope it carries on so we can have a winter wonderland. This is a photo of my lovely little bird, Nyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home