Sunday, February 04, 2007

London

It's a bit nippy today, I must admit I could have stayed snuggled up in bed for ages, but one must persevere and not give in to laziness. Every day brings new challenges.
Gerald is treating himself today and is going to spend the whole day doing music, we have a new song that I did some vocals on last week and we are keen to get it finished as well. I will be out all day, earning a crust.
I love driving home from London in the early hours of the morning, or in the evening, I go along the Embankment and it looks so pretty with the London Eye and all the buildings lit up . When I first came to London, I didn't really know what anything looked like because I used to go everywhere on the Underground. I found it all so exciting, I was from a tiny town in Africa and all of a sudden I found myself in the centre of the world. I still find being here stimulating, but things change, even people who have lived here all their lives are saying how different it is now. I suppose it has just become like any other huge city, so expensive as well, I'm surprised that we can all survive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home