Friday, January 26, 2007


This is me doing one of my favourite pastimes, I don't normally do it in the forest, but when we move, it might become a reality.
Woke up really late today, I was having all sorts of strange dreams and could have slept for longer really, but I was so thirsty, I had to drink about two glasses of water when I opened my eyes. Must be the central heating.
Nyo is very cross because she was covered up till Gerald woke up, now she is punishing me with her endless shrieks for attention. If you try and ignore her she gets even louder and more persistent. If I took her to a pet psychologist they would tell me she is terribly spoilt. She definitely rules her roost.
Silver Skies has been well received so far, there are two more new Cling songs in the pipeline. Good things on the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home