Monday, January 22, 2007

We will be country mice

Had such a successful little trip into the countyrside yesterday, we found a delightful little town which we really liked the look of , so anywhere in that area will do. There were loads of interesting properties around as well,, came back feeling really positive about moving now that we know it's going to be relativley easy. So it's all very encouraging and the wheels have been set in motion. On the way back it was so funny because I was in such a daydream, in my mind we were living there already, I ended up on the wrong motorway and we had to take all theses massive detours.
Arrived back in London and an unpleasant incident reinforced in our minds the reason why it is better to get out of here. Some maniac was driving at breakneck speed and nearly ran us over as we were trying to cross the road. I was so angry that I confronted him and said that I was going to take his number down and report him for reckless driving, at which point he demanded to know which was my car. When I told him it was none of his business he got back inside his car and drove off like a lunatic on the wrong side of the road, such a dangerous fool, and really nasty, I hope the police catch up with him, people like that should be locked up with the key thrown away. I can't wait to get away from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home