Thursday, January 18, 2007

When will I go home ?

I don't know what's up with these winds, it's howling again outside , has been since the early hours of the morning, it's quite scary to see really big trees bending over under the strain.
Spoke to my Mum yesterday and she doesn't want us to go to Zimbabwe in March because there is strict water rationing, apparently there has been insufficient rain, and there is also a severe shortage of milk, petrol, sugar and bread. I suppose she is right in a way, I would probably be OK because I would be used to it, but I wouldn't want Gerald to have a horrid time, with my Mum having a heart attack every time we had a bath or flushed the loo, so I said we would hang on, just to keep the peace. It was a bit sad though because I could hear my little dog barking and I missed him so much, I'm wondering when I will get to see him again.
I've just looked outside and I have to go and rescue one of my pot plants, it has completely blown over in the gale, it's vicious out there now because the rain is lashing down. According to the weather report we are going to have some freezing weather after this. I wonder if we will get any snow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home