Thursday, January 11, 2007

The wind is howling

Sometimes I wish that I wasn't a human being, it would be much better to be a bird or a tree or something. Speaking of trees, last night I was driving home at about 4am, it is so windy here in London, almost expecting a tornado any second, anyway somehow I drove over this branch that got stuck under my car. Fortunately, I heard that something was not quite right and I stopped and looked underneath, then I had to get down on my hands and knees and try and pull the damn thing out, it took ages, I was cursing much better, " I don't ******* believe this", I can see the funny side of it now, it must have looked so strange. Where are the cops when you need some help?
In the early hours of tomorrow morning a comet will be passing over us, I read in the paper that the best place to see it will be Epping Forest, which is very close to where we live, however the weather is so foul that I doubt anyone will be able to see anything, otherwise I would go and check it out, how exciting.
I think Nyo is frightened by the wind, it really is roaring outside, doesn't exactly look inviting. Perhaps I will go for a walk to clear the cobwebs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home