Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Never too old for love

Nothing like a computer to wind you up first thing in the morning, I am going to scream . All I want to do is transfer music onto my phone, do you think I can get the drivers to work? Grr. I will have to uninstall everything and start again. Ladies, if you live in London there are some fantastic bargains to be found in the sales, I bought a pair of boots yesterday that had been reduced from £110 to £20! So if you have any money left over from Xmas, hit the shops and have a good browse around. The bargains are unbelievable!
I received a letter for my Mum, it was from one of her childhood sweethearts. I phoned her yesterday and she made me open it. Inside he had written her the most beautiful poem, it was definitely a love poem. Bear in mind that my Mum is 69 this year! Apparently she was very much in love with this man when they were still at school, something happened and they both went their separate ways. After many years, he tracked her down, and they started writing to each other again. Now she tells me she would like to follow her dream and go and visit him, he lives in South Africa now. It would be lovely for her if they still felt the same after all this time, who knows what would happen? I wish I could help her, it would be the love story of the century!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home