Sunday, December 31, 2006

Can you help Cling

It certainly has been an interesting year and an exciting one for Cling. Will we be joining the celebrations tonight? It's very likely that you will catch us in London round about the time of the fireworks, and after that , who knows?
We are currently looking for a photographer to take some publicity shots and also someone who can help us make music videos, we are obviously willing to compensate for any efforts made. Owing to our disastrous experience this year with photos, anyone in the Southampton area need not apply! We would like to do something original and different to compliment our music. If anyone can help in any way, please let us know.
I love New Year, everyone is in the mood to party, people feel optimistic and it is a good excuse to forget about your woes and wipe the slate clean. I don't know if I will be making resolutions, only ones that I can keep. I hope you all have a fantastic evening and the next time I write it will be 2007, scary!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home