Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday

Beautiful Saturday, bright and sunny, I'm surprised because the rain was lashing down last night and there were severe gales again. I hope it stays like this tomorrow night because we will be outside trying to watch some fireworks. Yesterday we were sucked in by the power of advertising and went furniture shopping on the sales, our new sofas have now been ordered and we await delivery. People don't half make it easy for you to get into debt these days, it's so easy to get anything you want on credit, it's a bit scary, you could really go overboard. I couldn't help but notice the news headlines this morning, so a certain dictator has met his punishment, I wonder what will happen now? I could think of a few more brutal dictators that should be tried in court at least, how come they keep getting away with it? Nyo is screaming at me now, I'm not sure what she wants, she's probably excited at the thought there will be a possibility to ruin the new sofas, she's certainly mucked up our old one with her little accidents. Yesterday I was trying to play the keyboards and Nyo came and landed on my head , refusing to get off. Gerald actually took a photo to prove what I have to go through, eventually I had to shake her off as her claws were digging into my scalp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home