Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone Happy Christmas to you all, I hope you had a great day, with lots of lovely food and some great presents. Cling got trashed, we had a lovely time. Gerald bought me some stunning presents, and he loved all of his presents as well. Managed to sleep late today but I still feel wrecked. Some fool had left us an obscene message on Myspace yesterday which I didn't think was very pleasant considering it is meant to be the season of goodwill, some people are unbelievably nasty, but I try not to let it upset me, after all what goes around comes around.
I wonder what it's like out there in the shops today with all the sales, last Boxing Day we wanted to try and get to this really big mall, I tell you we couldn't even get on the motorway, it was just jammed, we just gave up and turned back. It seems that the true meaning of Boxing Day has been lost as well then, because it is just associated with sales and consumerism. Still ,we try not to buy into all of that, no pun intended, because Boxing day is actually our anniversary. We might go to this luxury cinema where the seats are like sofas and you can actually have proper food to snack on. I can just imagine sitting back and falling asleep for the duration of the film. We'll have to motivate ourselves now and try to feel normal again. That's the problem when you get wasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home