Monday, December 18, 2006

A week to go

Hi everyone, a week to go before Christmas, am I in a panic yet, ask me after today when I have hit the shops, I hope there are some goodies left. Have just received some correspondence from various members of my family, everyone seems to be moving house, I think it's about time that the bug caught on. My cousin is going to Australia, lucky fish, it is supposed to be quite similar to Zimbabwe in climate and vegetation, I suppose it would be. It will be strange to go back to Bulawayo if she is not there, soon there won't be anyone left, but I suppose if my Mum comes back here there won't be any reason for me to go anyway, or will there? Perhaps I will miss it so much, I will return.
It's lovely in the evenings now with the tree and all the twinkling lights, we have candles burning everywhere and there is a lovely soft glow all around the flat. Makes you want to snuggle up on the sofa for hours. Managed to watch one film last night, but then I just passed out. Isn't it difficult to get up in the mornings in the winter? I just want to stay in bed where it's cosy. I bet you it's really cold up north where we stayed. Where is the snow, I want to know, we haven't seen any here in London for a few years now. By the way I didn't go carol singing after all, Gerald gave me a strange look when I mentioned it, as if it was very uncool and old fashioned, instead I worked on some songs. We also went for a lovely walk which I enjoyed, it was good to get out and clear the cobwebs. We stopped off at a shop on the way back and I ended up coming home with a broom of all things, ha ha, now I can go flying off to the moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home