Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hi everyone, we woke up to our first real frost of the winter this morning, everything was crispy white. It is a lovely sunny day, very fresh. Our new tune is coming along, very catchy, it sort of stays in your head. I resolved those issues I was having with that person and I'm pleased to say that I learnt a lot from it. All of a sudden I realised how pathetic the whole thing was and I apologised for my part in it, it doesn't hurt to have a bit of humility sometimes, then she apologised and we shook hands like a couple of blokes and it's over. I don't know if we'll ever be best friends, but it sure makes life easier when there are no hard feelings. Life is too short. I suppose I do come across as being a bit arrogant sometimes, because I am quite well spoken and I have a long nose which everyone says I look down from, but I don't mean to be. If I think about it, I could have handled the situation a lot better, so I hope that if the situation ever arises again I can avoid all the nastiness. Life is a learning curve. Yesterday I bought some new crystals, I found another tiger's eye and a couple of other anti- negativity stones. I'm still hurting about that other tiger's eye pendant that I lost, I don't think I can ever replace it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home