Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday

Hi everyone, it was very windy in the early hours of this morning, in fact it was blowing a gale and there are all sorts of things lying around on the road. Gerald wrote another tune last night, so that is something else for me to work on,whenever things get me down or someone is rotten to me, I try and remind myself that at least I can come home and sing and do music,at least I have a life.
I bought Nyo a new nest yesterday, she has become very terrirtorial over it already, although it has to be modified to her specifications, perhaps it will keep her quiet.
I have to go into London today, I have to toss a coin because I can't make up my mind whether to drive or go on the tube, mixed feelings, at least on the tube I know roughly when I am going to get there, traffic is more unpredictable.
I can't imagine what it would be like not to be able to drive, it must be quite strange, I suppose if you don't need a car then it's OK, I just think that driving gives you a lot of freedom and independence,I suppose because I grew up in a place where public transport doesn't exist, so it's a necessity to have a car.
My computer behaves more strangely every day, sometimes I wish I'd never bought it.Only three weeks till Christmas xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home