Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stressbuster

For anyone who is feeling really stressed out, force yourself to do some form of exercise.Yoga is the one for me as it seems to work on another level as well. The experience that I had yesterday was that I became a victim of my own negativity, and no matter how I tried to talk myself out of it, nothing was happening, even the short term fix of shopping didn't make me feel any better. I thought about doing some yoga, but kept putting it off, this is how the ego works against you, it wants you to dwell on your problems that haven't even happened yet. Eventually, I did start practicing the asanas and by the time I'd worked through all of them, my mind was clear and detached from everything and I just felt so relaxed and peaceful. I've always found yoga to be a moving meditation which is why it works for me, but there are different horses for different courses.
Cling is pleased to announce that you can download our tunes from many sites now, including Sony and HMV. Check out our MySpace page for details www.myspace.com/sonicspells
Gerald is still ill, we think it is flu, he is still managing to drag himself to the computer to do some promotion, and as for me, I am working on some lyrics. Have a good day, Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home