Monday, November 20, 2006

If looks could kill

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. I ended up with a migraine yesterday, but I managed to stop it in time and it didn't debilitate me like they used to so ,I was able to carry on as normal.
I saw someone that I have been having a stupid feud with for nearly a year now. As soon as she saw me, she gave me the most evil look ever, her hard face was almost choked with hatred and she immediately started gossiping about me with another person who I get the impression doesn't exactly like me either. So this is the kind of atmosphere I had to deal with all day. It makes me laugh, because when the incident happened that caused the feud, she was actually in the wrong but got really annoyed with me for pointing it out to her. I don't feel the need to apologise to her because she shouldn't have put me in that position in the first place and what's more, she tried to drop me in the shit and complained about me, but it all backfired on her and I ended up in a better position, that's why she's hurting. The problem with me is that I am too easygoing and people think they can walk all over me, also I am a bit of a coward because I should just confront her face to face and sort it out once and for all, we actually used to be quite friendly. Maybe I'll send her a Christmas card, as Gerald says I should feel sorry for her because if she has nothing better to do after all this time, she obviously has some issues, or else she is very insecure and unhappy, go on Susi, feel sorry for her. Have to take my lovely Gerald to the dentist today, he is going to be sedated, lucky, that's what I needed yesterday. Catch you later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home