Monday, November 13, 2006

It's Monday, I am going shopping today, hip hip hooray, I am going to flip a coin and either go to Lakeside or Bluewater. I don't know what's happened to all my winter clothes, I'm not sure if I gave loads away to the charity shops, but anyway I need some new clothes as a matter of urgency. It's good because Gerald can come with me and he has such good taste, unless he starts getting bored, then he gets all fidgety. I think a couple of days ago , I mentioned that the TV always sends me to sleep, last night I didn't even bother trying to watch a film, I just curled up on the sofa and went to sleep. Actually, we had a very nice day yesterday, we went for a walk in Epping Forest, it's always lovely to go there because it is one of those magical forests, if you keep looking at all the leaves on the ground it makes your head go funny, and there are so many interesting, ancient trees, they all seem to have faces when you look at them. We saw prolific amounts of mushrooms as well, seems to be the season, they were just everywhere.
No disturbances from our lovely neighbours, although the daughter gave us a withering look when we arrived home, she was standing outside dressed like a Cossack, then she called her mother who came out in these pink pyjamas, for God's sake what is wrong with everyone in this road, stop scaring us, what a dreadful sight. Maybe I should take to roaming around outside in my sleepwear, that would be my birthday suit, ha ha. Our postman is such a pervert, he always tries to flirt with each and every female he can lay his eyes on, he is always quite chatty, so the other day I was walking with Gerald and when I said hello to the postman he just ignored me, what a cad! It was almost as if he was annoyed with me for being with someone, anyway, must dash, have to get ready for the splurge, see you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home