Thursday, November 09, 2006

What did I see?

Hi fans, is anyone out there? I've just remembered a surreal experience I had as a kid, where someone literally vanished before my eyes and it's always stayed with me, just like I can remember certain dreams. Anyway, I was with my sister and we were playing outside our house, there was a storm drain running along by the side of our garden and we were hiding in there, spying on all the people that walked past, as one does. All of a sudden we looked up and saw this most beautiful lady, she had long blonde hair, and I remember being kind of transfixed because it was unusual to see someone like that in the first place and when you live in a small place you tend to know everyone . She had the kindest smile, but she didn't say anything to us, it was just that one second she was there in front of us and then she just disappeared. If I had been on my own then I might have had doubts about what I'd seen, but it was the fact that my sister was there as well, I knew it wasn't a figment of my imagination. Like I said this experience has stayed with me, perhaps she was an angel or perhaps we were being taught that there are many unusual things going on in this world that defy logical explanation. Just thought I would share this with you. I'm waiting for Gerald, hope he doesn't want sausages again !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home