Saturday, November 04, 2006

Who's watching?

Morning everyone, feeling a bit bleary today, someone started ringing us at around 8.30 this morning, very annoying when you are the type of people who don't really get up that early. It certainly is chilly, but there is no lack of sunshine so it makes it very pleasant .The foxes have been at our rubbish and strewn it all over the road, I don't exactly relish the thought of going to pick it all up, but then again I can't leave it there, it's a bit vile. I had an altercation with some interfering old bat yesterday, she thought she knew best and started bossing me around and then got offended when I said that it wasn't necessary, maybe it's just me, but people always seem to think that I'm a soft touch and then when I defend myself they seem surprised.
Can't wait to get home tonight because the neighbours are having a fireworks display and we will be able to watch it from our window. There's no shortage of a good firework in this area , I can assure you.
Lots has been written in the papers about Britain becoming a CCTV society, I am not a criminal and I have nothing to hide, yet I do find it offensive that the government wants to pry into every aspect of our lives. I wouldn't be surprised if they were subliminally brainwashing people through the telly or some other media, it's quite possible. We'll know we're in trouble when they start trying to make us get microchips, you could actually make a good movie about the rebels that refuse to conform and become renegade outcasts.
Have a good weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home