Friday, October 20, 2006

I am officially on holiday from today, even though we are leaving tomorrow. Now don't be disappointed if you don't see my blogs for a week, I am going to take my laptop with me but I don't know if I will have any Internet access where we are going. If our preparations go well, then I will have time to write tomorrow morning before we depart. Really feel like I need to get away as the summer was so stressful. Also I keep having dreams where I am arguing with my mother, could it be that something is unresolved between us?
Today is a very grey day, I hope it's not going to be grim like this up North. The first time I went to York, I found it really difficult to understand what people were saying as the accent is so different. Actually, when you get outside of London it is almost like being in another country.
Nothing eventful happened yesterday, I saw some people I hadn't seen in a while. There is this one lady I know, we have worked together for quite a long time. Just about every year I have sent her a birthday card, on a couple of occasions I have even got her a birthday present. She has never so much as sent me a card in all the time I have known her, never even bothered to ask me when my birthday is, so this year I didn't send her a card and now she is acting all upset , a bit one sided if you ask me. Human nature never ceases to amaze me, people never stop and think. Can't be bothered with all this superficial nonsense anyway, people always show their true colours in the end. Happy Clinging, keep on listening xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home