Saturday, October 14, 2006

Call the undertaker

Hi Clingers, commiserations to Gerald as he has an abscess on his tooth and his mouth has swollen to enormous proportions, looks like I've punched him in the mouth. between the two of us, you might need to call the undertaker. I'm in need of some healing myself, I've felt that something is blocked inside of me, not on a physical level, although it does manifest itself in physical ways, but it is like my aura needs to be cleared or something. It's probably because I have neglected myself on a spiritual level for a little while, I don't even meditate as mush as I used to anymore. It all comes down to self-discipline again, so I really have to make the effort and not be lazy. Although I do healing on myself, sometimes you need another person to help. I used to go for reflexology and I used to love it, I would drift off into a deep sleep and then come home feeling really spaced out, it was lovely.
Another bright and sunny day, yesterday I was wondering around in a t-shirt only, very unusual for October. Don't forget you can buy our tunes on iTunes, here is the link http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=189439991&s=143441

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home