Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Susi & Gerald 4ever

Must write quickly as I have to dash up the road, I don't know if I will make it before Gerald gets back, otherwise I will have to go later. There has been a thunderstorm today, it is as black as night outside and the rain is really pouring down. Something is definitely up with the climate, it's hardly ever this mild in October, and it's not only in the UK, a friend of mine has just returned from Poland where you would expect it to be cold now and she said that she was walking round in a short sleeved shirt.
Just received some photos from my cousin in Zimbabwe, she is married with two kids now. When we were growing up we were inseparable, we even had our own language that only we could understand and we were unbelievably naughty. Her little boy appears to have the same sense of humour as us already, he is only a few years old, already pulling faces and saying strange words. Anyway, they are in the process of selling up and going to Australia and that means that only the older generation of our family will be left in Zimbabwe. So it really is the end of the road.
To change the subject completely, sometimes I get overwhelmed by such powerful feelings of love for Gerald, he will be fast asleep and I will lie there clinging on to him and bawling my eyes out because I feel he is so precious to me. I can't ever imagine being without him and I seem to love him more now than ever. We have been together four years now, that's a record for me,no pun intended. I've never felt this way about anyone, always knew it was true love. On that sentimental, soppy note, goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home