Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday thoughts

Spent the majority of yesterday afternoon in the car, took us ages to drive into London,but we got all the stuff we needed for our latest project. When we got home we went for a walk in the park, we were surprised to see how green everything still is, what's happened to the autumn, it seems to be late this year, there were hardly any leaves on the ground. The grass looked absolutely stunning though, it was like soft, green velvet. Not long now before we go away, I am really looking forward to it.

I saw an orange cloud of butterflies
Drift towards the echoes of the sunshine
They disappeared into the eerie light
Vanishing before my eyes

I got up too early today, I feel that I could have slept on for ages, perhaps I was having energetic dreams, I can't remember what they were about. Yesterday there was a commotion with our neighbours, two very drunk "ladies" were at each other's throats, there was much yelling and screaming in our normally serene street, lots of curtains were twitching as well. Not sure what the fracas was about, no doubt over some man. They caused such a row that the one man was apologising to all the people that had come out on the street to look. Very entertaining, who needs soap operas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home