Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hairdressers

Going to the hairdresser today to get a couple of inches trimmed off, I'm not in the mood for anything drastic like shaving my head, the girl I normally see is away, so unless I strike an instant rapport with the new one, I will just play it safe. I wonder if hairdressers get a thrill out of being in a position of such power. At the chop of their hand, they transform the way you look, your hair can either make or break you. I think it's worth it to pay loads of money for a really good cut, you can't beat it. Of course if you pay loads of money and end up looking like a dog that's another story. And if we do end up with a cut we don't like how many of us actually have the courage to say that we are not happy? I think I did it once and I felt so proud of myself. We shouldn't feel shy to complain about a service that we are not happy with, but we all seem to be brought up with the philosophy that we shouldn't cause any trouble, especially if you are from an English background. Grin and bear it, hard habit to break.
Nyo is being naughty today, her latest trick is to fly down onto my laptop, making it very hard for me to write and then there is the added risk of her doing a big poo on the keyboard, the perils of having a lovebird. Anyway, enough of my ramblings, I have to get ready, see you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home