Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The perils of pit bulls

Woke up really late today, must have needed the sleep, I called Gerald to find out how he was and I screamed down the phone in a silly voice, forgetting that he was in the middle of an appointment.
Was just reading about all these attacks on people by vicious dogs. My mum inherited a pit bull terrier from one of her boyfriends, this dog is like an old prehistoric monster, she is fiercely protective of my mum and won't let anyone near her. Once my mum went out and the dog decided to guard the front door, Gerald and I were trapped outside, too scared to walk past her,as every time we approached she growled nastily. In fact she has even gone for me a couple of times when my mum was there. The problem with these kind of dogs is that they are bad tempered and can just turn at any second. Another time there was a power failure and we had to roam around the house with candles. Of course the dog thought something was up, obviously thought we were a couple of burglars, and every time we walked down the passage she came flying out the door, eyes glowing like some horror movie, really scary and I'm not even one to be frightened by dogs. Needless to say, my mum has never had any problem with intruders since she's had the thing, everyone is terrified of it.
I must confess, I was bitten by a dog when I was a kid, I still have the long scar on my thigh, it was a doberman, and to this day I am very wary of those kind of dogs.
Anyway, enough of that, Gerald the sonic wizard was working on some tunes last night, what is bubbling away in Cling's cauldron now, I can't wait to find out. Bye for now xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home