Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Coincidence or something else?

Hi everyone, before I forget to mention, we have a new guestbook on our website, if anyone would like to sign it, check it out www.clingmusic.co.uk . I always think of loads of things to write for the blog and then when it actually comes to writing, I always forget. Yesterday two bizarre things occurred, I was thinking about my sister and whether she'd received a present from me and almost immediately she sent me a text to say that she'd got it. The second thing was that I was saying to Gerald how I'd have to get my car checked before our trip and I received a letter from the dealer inviting me to get my car inspected for free. So you see, the cynics will say that it was just coincidences, but I say it was something else. Those kind of things happen to all of us all the time, yet how many of us see the magic?
Another beautiful day in London. At night now it is starting to get a bit nippy, but the days are still gorgeous and warm. Nyo flew into the kitchen to have a shower today, it is the first time she has done so since growing her wing back, she is nearly back to her old self now, poor little bird, she has had a terrible summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home