Thursday, September 21, 2006

Clinging Bones

Could be forgiven for thinking it's summer again, it is warm today, about 27 degrees. Gerald went out and forgot to open the windows in the living room, so by the time I got up little Nyo was sweltering in her cage, however she didn't seem that bothered and is flying around happily now. We have some time off in October and we are trying to decide where to go. When you get outside of London, the countryside is so beautiful, it wasn't till I met Gerald that I started to explore England and we have been to some pretty amazing places. I think I have a soft spot for Cornwall with it's rugged coastline and stunning beaches. Any recommendations?
Don't forget to vote for us on Music Promotion Train http://www.soundcircel.com/poll.php We need your votes,to stay at No 1.
There is a lot of talk in the press about models being too thin, yes it does look unsightly when people are skin and bones. I have been trying to put weight on for ages. I eat healthily, like a horse sometimes, and I do try to take care of myself, but I just seem to stay the same size. I must just have a fast metabolism, it's not that I set out to starve myself or anything. So small people do have weight issues as well. But I definitely think that those celebrities who starve themselves and live on 2 peas for lunch are idiotic. Why hurt yourself like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home