Friday, September 15, 2006

Spiders on Friday

Greetings fans, feeling a bit bleary eyed this morning, not even a shower can jolt me from this stupor. Last night just before we went to bed I saw this tiny spider hanging from the ceiling, Gerald says that you see loads in September, I said that it was good luck to see one. I wouldn't say that if I was in Africa and I came across one of those rainspiders. they are bright pink and the size of a tennis ball at least. They have long legs and can move like lighning. The problem is that they are very agressive and will actually go for you. I was camping with my cousin once and we left an outside lantern on by our tent, this attracted so many rainspiders that we were too scared to even approach them, we did what we normally do when confronted with such creatures, we ran like crazy, screaming like a couple of hysterical hyenas. So really, these English spiders aren't scary at all. Friday already, looking forward to the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home