Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cling on Tuesday

Was awoken today by the noise of screaming machinery coming from next door, perhaps Gerald could sample it for some interesting sounds. After having a cold for three weeks I was finally able to start singing again , I would recommend it to anyone who needs to let go of some tension, very therapeutic. Of course Minotaur says I wasn't singing nice songs, but I was only doing my exercises, silly creature. I watched the sunrise this morning, the sky was a vivid pink as the light stared to shine through. I was really listening closely to the birds as they started their morning chorus, it seemed like they were all talking to each other. I love that time of day, it is so peaceful and the world seems so fresh. My mother is back in Africa, after staying with us for three months.No matter what happens in that place, something in me always wants to go back, it must be the pull of Mother Earth. Who knows where we will end up, the movie of life goes on, without waiting for anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home