Thursday, September 14, 2006

Deeper meaning

Gerald has started the music now for Deeper Meaning, this is a song that was written when we first got together, but we decided to do a different version as the lyrics are so mystical and it suits our style. I must admit, what he has done so far sounds very amazing indeed, even if I say so myself. Where does creativity come from, it is impossible for me to say,it is a wonder. On a more practical note I have just got a call from the dental institute to remind me that I have some treatment starting, enough to send shivers down my spine. Whenever I go to the dentist I always want to laugh when they are peering in my mouth,how undignified. It was raining all night, I love to go to sleep to the sound of the rain, however I was awoken by chainsaws and banging again, never mind, it's all character building!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home