Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Can you help Cling?

Greetings,another beautiful morning in London. I'm sure when I first came to the UK it used to be a lot colder than it is now, perhaps global warming is unfolding before our eyes. Anyway, I'm not complaining, rather be hot than cold. Can anyone help Cling, we need to make a video for our new track and we are quite interested in animation, also we need some new photos, so if you are in the UK and can help in any way, please let us know. Cling is still leading the way on Music Promotion Train, with 41% of the votes, Thanks for your support and keep voting for us!

Today Cling will be doing normal everyday things like grocery shopping. Gerald is still busy with all his promotions as well. I noticed last week when I went shopping , all the Xmas goodies were on the shelves already, I was tempted to get some mince pies, but then we will be sick of them by the time Xmas comes. It never ceases to amaze me how much excess food people buy just for that one day, once we even saw people fighting over a bag of brussel sprouts, how ridiculous. So what will we be putting in our trolley today? Lots of fruit, veg and little delicacies. See you tomorrow Clingers xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home